Meredith is the Teaching Pastor at The Meeting House in Carlisle, PA. Along with preaching on Sunday mornings, she also oversees the discipleship team [children’s ministry, youth ministry, community life, and congregational care], as well heading up leadership development and spiritual formation efforts.
Previously, she served at Mars Hill Bible Church in Grand Rapids, MI as the Director for Adult Life as well as Associate Pastor of Trinity Church in Greenwich, CT. Before being called to seminary in Seattle, where she earned her Master of Divinity from The Seattle School of Theology and Psychology, Meredith worked in the marketing and non-profit sectors.
Her passions include teaching, preaching, and spiritual formation. Meredith enjoys cooking, reading, photography, coloring, and working out. She currently lives in Carlisle, PA with her husband Stephen and their daughter Imogen.
This week’s partner:
Audible — sign up for a free 30 day trial and get a book for free
Become a Sermonsmith patron at Patreon
- The Homiletical Plot | by Eugene Lowry
- New International Greek Testament Commentary
- Feasting on the Word Commentary Series
- Word Biblical Commentary Series
- NT Wright For Everyone Commentaries
- The Good and Beautiful God | by James Bryan Smith
- An Altar in the World | by Barbara Brown Taylor
- Strengthening the Soul of Your Leadership | by Ruth Haley Barton