The ever thoughtful Winn Collier joins me from his home office in Charlottesville, VA. Winn talks about the interplay between preaching and writing, describes how running is his best time for ruminating, and explains how his best sermons leave plenty of room for the listeners to continue the conversation in their mind.
Winn is a columnist and the author of three books, most recently Holy Curiosity. With Miska and their two boys, the Colliers live in the old Ridge St. neighborhood of Charlottesville, Virginia. Winn is the pastor of All Souls Charlottesville.
- Feasting on the Word Commentary Series
- NT Wright For Everyone Commentaries
- Brazos Theological Commentary
- The Ancient Christian Commentary
- Secrets in the Dark | by Frederick Buechner
- The Prophetic Imagination | by Walter Brueggemann
- Without Apology: Sermons for Christ’s Church | by Stanley Hauerwas
- Pastor: The Theology and Practice of Ordained Ministry | by Will Willimon