RD McClenagan is the Pastor for Training and a Teaching Pastor at Door Creek Church (a multi-site church) in Madison, WI. RD is a graduate of Furman University and Dallas Theological Seminary. He is married to Emily and they have twin 2 year old daughters, Maisie and Camille.
RD is particularly passionate about communicating the Bible to non-Christians, the skeptical, and people suspicious of Jesus and church.
He loves reading, good coffee, C.S. Lewis, and spending time with his wife and girls in Madison, especially when the snow melts.
Become a Sermonsmith patron at Patreon
- NIV Application Commentary
- NT Wright For Everyone Commentaries
- Interpretation Commentary Series
- Jesus Through Middle Eastern Eyes | by Ken Bailey
- Paul Through Mediterranean Eyes | by Ken Bailey
- The Girl on the Train | by Paula Hawkins
- The Narrow Road to the Deep North | by Richard Flanagan
- To Kill a Mockingbird | by Harper Lee
- Preaching | by Tim Keller
- Expositional Preaching | by David Helm
- A Farewell to Mars | by Brian Zahnd
- Beauty Will Save the World | by Brian Zahnd